Mead Heating Services
Reliable Home Comfort Experts in Loveland & Boulder
When a residence is in need of heating services in Mead, DNI Heating AC Refrigeration is the company to depend on for quality products and workmanship. We’re equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills to resolve any heating issue, from strange noises to restricted airflow.
Our Mead heating experts are ready to handle all your needs, including:
Call (303) 622-3383 or contact us online for dependable heating services from trained professionals. We work hard to ensure the job is done right.
Signs a Heating System Requires Repairs
Not every problem with a heating system is as obvious as the unit simply not turning on. There are several warning signs to be on the lookout for that indicate it’s time to call a heating professional for fast and effective repairs.
Common signs a heater needs to be repaired include:
- The unit is blowing cool air
- The system cycles on and off too frequently
- The furnace never shuts off
- The heating system is leaking
- The heater can’t keep up with the thermostat settings
- The pilot light is yellow
- There are strange noises or smells coming from the system
- There is limited airflow coming from the vents
- There are inconsistent temperatures throughout the home
Don’t wait to contact a professional when the signs of heater failure are present. Taking care of issues sooner rather than later can prevent expensive repair bills and premature replacement. Let our experts evaluate the condition of the heating system and determine whether repair or replacement is the best option. Replacement is often recommended when the system is over 10 years old and experiencing frequent problems.
How to Extend the Life of a Heating System
Installing a new heating system typically costs thousands of dollars. While no unit lasts forever, every homeowner should do whatever it takes to make their equipment last as long as possible.
Here are some ways to extend the lifespan of heating equipment:
- Proper sizing – A heating unit that is too large or small will be forced to work harder than it should. This not only wastes energy but also increases the likelihood of premature replacement.
- Frequent filter changes – Clogged heating filters can cause a system to undergo excess strain and significantly shorten its lifespan. These issues can be avoided by changing air filters regularly.
- Routine heating maintenance – Preventative maintenance is the key to extending the life of heating equipment. When an experienced contractor services a unit once a year, it will have everything it needs to perform stronger for longer.
- Quality installation – Proper setup is essential for a heating system to perform optimally. This is why it’s a must to have a new heating unit installed by a qualified professional.
DNI Heating AC Refrigeration is the team to trust for quality heating services in Mead. Call us today at (303) 622-3383 to request a free estimate.
“DNI has amazing customer service. Immediate after hours response, professional and efficient workmen and quality work product.”- Linda T.